Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Credits

As this is an academic paper (of sorts) I reserve the right to add, delete, edit and revise where necessary. I will do my best to do that within the next 24 hours (at most), and then leave all posts as is, only adding or correcting by way of comments. I will also be adding sources/(re)sources to the list at right.

As this is a blog (more so than an academic paper, perhaps) I reserve the right to add new material as I see fit. I encourage anyone/everyone to contribute in any way they see fit: by way of comments, most obviously.

I would like to thank coturnix for pointing me in several extremely useful directions. I would also like to thank Jenn'O for plying her librarian skillz in locating one much needed quote. Many thanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bora Zivkovic said...

Thank you. The broader blgosphere is now reading this, as well as all the class blogs! Enjoy the new popularity!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home